Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Best Vet in the WORLD!

Skip had his annual physical today. As you can imagine, Skip has spent quite a bit of time over the past two years in this office. As a matter of fact last month during a family crisis I needed to make arrangements for a kennel on short notice and was told because we were such "good customers"   (ahem...we spend a LOT of time there) they would do their best to try to find a spot for us which I have to say they did and found a spot for us! (Thank you!...you are outstanding!) Skip is a nervous wreck from the moment we drive into the parking lot to the moment we leave (none too soon, I might add...) Not only does the staff and the best vet in the world (Dr. M. L.~listen to your mother!) cater to Skip but also to me who can be a bit paranoid about my animals (my Gawd I have a dog-blog! 'nuff said...). So once again I find myself grateful and wanting to thank everyone there for doing their jobs so well; making Skip as comfortable as possible and including me in the mix.


SCOPING OUT THE EXITS...





 C'MON SKIPPER...
BE STEALTH...YOU GOTTA GET OUTA HERE!



OH NO! YOU'VE LINGERED TOO LONG! IT'S TOO LATE!





Thanks to everyone from L ...
...S not so much...

1 comment:

  1. Have to say that I love this one Lydia!!!! Miss you!!! ~ Christa

    ReplyDelete