Thursday, February 16, 2012

CHANNELING PEPE

 Quiet older male, eats what he wants and doesn't gain  a pound, Likes to spend evenings asleep in chair by 8:00pm, has mild seziure disorder but annoyingly avoids meds. Devoted to you...who is an outspoken  female constantly struggling with weight issues and who will take charge of most situations...Both of us like to read...you actually reading while I sleep in aforementioned chair. Both entertain the idea of frequent and daily disagreement.

Those of you who knew Pepe may agree with the above description. I (jokingly) believe Skip may be channeling my dad as not only does he fit Al's description, but our relationship is not unlike that of my parents who spent 50 some odd years together (we "argue" and Skip excises his meds from  his food with surgical precision.) Occasionally, Skip has what I suspect is a seziure. ..he had a mild one this morning~which always reminds me of Pop.

He will sleep it off in aforementioned chair...

Have a great day, Z and S  

No comments:

Post a Comment